RED WILLOW EDUCATION CENTER (aka"Red Willow Center" or "RWC") is the location of the main office of Taos Pueblo Education & Training Division as well as the site of the Red Willow Community Growers Cooperative (RWCGC). RWC is also the site of:
- : A community lab for Taos Pueblo tribal members.
- : A high school branch of Taos Municipal Schools.
- : An annual six-week elective course of Taos High School, with co-enrollment credit available through the University of New Mexico -Taos, that focuses on various aspects of sustainability – sustainable agriculture, renewable energy, environmental issues, food security, appropriate technology, business skills .... The SSI is a joint project of Taos Pueblo Education & Training Division and Tierra Lucero.
- : In concert with the annual SSI, the Summer Youth Program provides Native American high school youth with job skills development and work experience, including placement of four youth at RWC.
- : A joint project of Taos Pueblo Education & Training Division and Tierra Lucero that began in the Spring Semester of 2010 when eight Taos Pueblo high school students enrolled in greenhouse construction, weatherization, management, and practical mathematics, the latter relating to greenhouse performance.